Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing Mail in Mail.app (In regular IMAP account Mail.app will not download mail)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
Today I rebuilt the inbox in an IMAP account in mail and all of the mail disappeared. I checked web mail and my iPod Touch and they both showed this mail on the KC server.

I then quit from mail and threw out the appropriate IMAP folder from the Mail folder in the user preferences. This usually fixes IMAP problems. Mail did get all of the mailboxes but failed to download any messages. I created a new mail account using Exchange IMAP rather than regular IMAP and that seems to be working.

Anyone have any idea why regular IMAP stopped working with this account?

Mac OS X 10.5.8.
  •  
mpermann

If you create a new test user account on the computer and try and re-add the account using IMAP does it work properly in the new account? Sometimes there are preference files in Mac OS X that can become corrupt that can cause Apple Mail from working properly.
  •  
pchernoff

That is the next thing to try. Is there any disadvantages (or advantages) to using Exchange IMAP with KC?
  •  
pchernoff

Fixed the problem. I went to the Cache directory in my user library and removed com.apple.com after quitting from mail. The regular IMAP account now works perfectly.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

pchernoff wrote on Tue, 02 March 2010 16:03
That is the next thing to try. Is there any disadvantages (or advantages) to using Exchange IMAP with KC?

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=65938#msg_6 5938
Previous Topic: Koff Calendar Sync Problems
Next Topic: Kerio Sync Connector crashes since KC7 upgrade
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:32:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.