Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Outlook Connector (offline version) and Windows 2000 (Does it work?)
  •  
mrralan

Send a private message to this user
I know that Kerio doesn't support Connect 7 with the Offline Connector on Windows 2000 but will it work? We still have two clients running Windows 2000. We are running Kerio Mail Server 6.7.3 but we would like to move to Kerio Connect 7.
  •  
chrwei

I'd also like to know if KOC will still work in 7.

Can someone with 7 installed test it? KOC and KOFF can both be installed at the same time so you'd just need to make another outlook profile.
  •  
chrwei

oh, and KOFF does work on windows 2000, but not Office 2000. Office 2003 is supported on windows 2000, but on PC's that tend to have 2k (P3's) off2k3 tends to be a little sluggish.
  •  
mrralan

Do I understand you have tested KOFF for Kerio Connect 7 on Windows 2000 with a compatible Office Suite and it works?
  •  
chrwei

KOFF will work on window 2000 as long as you have Outlook 2003. I have 1 system running this way. KOFF does not require Windows XP, it only require outlook 2003, which is supported on Windows 2000.

I do not have KC7 yet. I personally don't care if win2k works or not, I would only like to know of KOC and Office2000 works. If it does, I can upgrade to KC7 via my support contract, if not, I have to wait until I can get budget to complete some PC upgrades. They are in process, but I still have 5 PC upgrades and about 10 Office 2000's to go. sucks because the only thing they need is a shared addressbook, and the webgui won't work for these people, damned untrainables.

•  
mrralan

You should start a different topic. This topic deals with KOFF 7 and Windows 2000.
Previous Topic: Mailing Lists with POP3
Next Topic: License
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:21:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.