Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail - Cannot Open Folder
  •  
rbcomp

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I have a problem with a users mail folder. The Original folder was deleted by error so I created a new user and copied on the Inbos folder all of the users mail folders (ONLY #msgs#) and the messages fromthe inbox to the same location on the user.
Then I deleted all of the index.fld files.

Now, I have 2 problems:

1) Not all of the subfolders are showing... Some yes, some not.

2) I can see the mails, but whenever I touch one of them (WEBMAIL) I got en arror that reads "Error: Unable to Open Folder"

And on the error LOG I get:

[03/Mar/2010 13:52:39] php_utils.cpp: webmail openFolder: Cannot open folder (~jdv<_at_>cgmleasing.com.ar/Inbox has bad type -1)

Can you help me?

Rafael Bullrich
Technical Support
RB Computacion SRL
Buenos Aires, Argentina
rbullrich_at_rbc.com.ar
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

rbcomp wrote on Wed, 03 March 2010 18:31
(ONLY #msgs#)

And that's the main problem. Every folder is accompanied by several other important files which are vital in order to show folder content properly.

If you still have previous copy of user's folders, copy ALL files and subdirectories.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
rbcomp

Thank you!!,

I had the old files so Y did copy them over... I got the folders back but no mails inside them. I renamed the index.fld and go the maisl BUT...

I still got the error message as soon as I click on nay mails either on the Inbox folder or on any folder that it contains...

More Ideas?

Rafael Bullrich
Technical Support
RB Computacion SRL
Buenos Aires, Argentina
rbullrich_at_rbc.com.ar
Previous Topic: Problem (maybe) with Entourage and Adress Book
Next Topic: Korean WebMail Translation file
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:43:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.