Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Warnings on Kerio Sync Connector for Mac (User gets warnings that hundreds of items are to be modified)
  •  
pchernoff

Send a private message to this user
On our our users, our CEO, gets warned from Kerio Sync Connector for Mac that on syncing hundreds of items (calendar events, contacts) will be modified on sync and this makes her wary. I saw this the first time I synced on my Mac but not after that. Is KC just adding information that it needs to events and contacts and there is no danger that her Address Book or Calendar will be harmed?

We are using KSC instead of iCal syncing for now because she is synced to both KC and MobileMe and I would have to move her calendars to KC and then set up her iPhone to sync with KC instead of MobileMe and I am not willing to do that until I am sure that everything is working perfectly.
  •  
aaron311

Send a private message to this user
You should be able to export both the calendars from iCal and an address book archive from Address Book. If anything were to happen (generally the Sync Connector works pretty well and gives you plenty of warning if something is going to be deleted) you could re-import anything that was deleted.
Previous Topic: Folder mapping access rights to subfolders
Next Topic: integrated mcafee v.s. hosted mcafee saas
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 08:34:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.