Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Configuration Backup
  •  
shtaffa

Send a private message to this user
OK, call me dense if you want to, but I can't seem to find a way to backup my configuration files for Kerio Winroute Firewall.

The manual says "To export or import configuration, go to the Web Administration (see chapter 3 WinRoute Administration) and click on the corresponding link right in the welcome page."

I don't see any link "right in the welcome page" that would indicate that it would allow me to backup my configuration. Just in case it was buried someplace, I clicked on all of the links and still didn't find it.

I found some information in the manual about files where the configuration is stored. Do I just have to do a manual backup?

After I have my configuration backed up, how do I restore it?

Thanks.
  •  
Goran

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
ICT and Me

Logon like Goran says. Then the welcome screen (splash screen) gives you two options.
Export
Import
That's were you must download your config file or import your config file. It works like a charme.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
Previous Topic: Internet and other services are not working after installing KWF 6.7.1
Next Topic: Strange
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 18:33:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00343 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.