Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public folder error (Can not open contact public folder)
  •  
SjoerdH

Send a private message to this user
I get every hour the follwing two lines in my logfile:

[05/Mar/2010 05:36:26] GalSwitchImpl.cpp: Can not open contact public folder #public@%Domainname%/Contacts
[05/Mar/2010 05:36:28] Last message repeated 12 times

So every 5 minutes it tries to sync this.

I cannot find anything on the internet / forums how to solve this.

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Sjoerd

•  
Pheyde (Kerio)

Hi Sjoerd,

Delete/move/rename in Store "#public" folder the "Keriomapi_Store_" with disabled Kerio Connect Service (stop service)

And connect the clients again (if you use KOFF, delete cache file in Systempreferences/mail of your account and resync it)

This will solve your issue.
  •  
heze54

Hi,

Same error after following those words.

I also can not configure kerio as default data warehouse at control panel.

What can I do?
  •  
groovee

Hi!

I had the same. Check from user account are You able to access public folders -> contacts.
Probably not. So log in as admin to webmail (not console, mail), right click on "Public folders", "Contacts" and everything else what is not accessible.

Add permission to read for every user in domain.

It should help but I still have some weird problems in new installation of KOFF.

I'm working on it and let You know when I find solution.

Regards,
Kacper
Previous Topic: State of play with Kerio Connect
Next Topic: SMTP Delivery, Authentication POP3 before SMTP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:34:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00446 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.