Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Direct Access to the internet
  •  
Ahmed Mousavi

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
How can I define transparent proxy in the winroute firewall, I've defined the rules by the Default Wizard of winroute 6.7.1. I've the Internet by proxy server on port 3128 but noone can directly access to the internet without setting the proxy.

I'm connecting to the Internet by an ADSL modem with on one ethernet controller , and I've another ethernet for internal network in the same computer.

Also is there a way having more than one restricted traffic access groups , Like one 10KB/Sec in allocated hours and other 20K/Sec in one another time manner and some other group with unrestricted access ?

Best Regards
Ahmed

[Updated on: Wed, 10 March 2010 08:21]

•  
subnet

are you Using Static / Dhcp ip addresses. If Dhcp which server is providing it ?
  •  
Ahmed Mousavi

Hello,
The DHCP server of Windows 2003 is providing it for static IP addresses.

Best Regards
Ahmed

Previous Topic: problems with Kerio Appliance on Nexcom Hardware
Next Topic: facebook login problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:12:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.