Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » one sender (reply) address for the company (I want to change the reply address to one for the whole company when the mail leaves the Mailserver.)
  •  
swen

Send a private message to this user
Hallo,

is it possible to change all reply-addresses to one when the Mail leaves the Kerio Mailserver?

In the company I look after, they have one external E-Mail Address:
info@xy.de. Inhouse there are different E-Mail accounts. So when one user sends an E-Mail to a external recipient, I want to rewrite the reply Address to info<_at_>xy.de .

Is this possible?
When yes how can I do that?

Thanks
Swen
  •  
Screemi

i want to know that too. Is it possible somehow?

at least is it possible to set a reply address for individual mail-addresses?

help would be highly appreciated!
  •  
Screemi

can no one answer this question? it would be really great to get some help. thx.
  •  
marook

Have never seen a setting like that.
But you can set the Reply-to address in the clients..

Anyway, why use One address externally and several internally???

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
  •  
swen

marook wrote on Tue, 25 January 2011 18:05
Have never seen a setting like that.
But you can set the Reply-to address in the clients..

Anyway, why use One address externally and several internally???

I want to use it, because I have a customer who have only one external Mailaddress 'info<_at_>xy.de' and it is delivered to a group of internal mailusers, not to all.

So internal mailcommunication will not function when I have info<_at_>xy.de as reply-address.

I hope I could clarify why I need this functionality.
  •  
Screemi

that's exactly the situation i am facing. one external mailbox (polled by pop3) and a lot of users for internal mails. the pop3 box is a catch all mailbox. but the problem is if a user sends an outgoing mail the displayed mail address is the one meant for internal mails only. the customer doesn't want mail recipients to see the employees names/mail addresses.
  •  
marook

Well,
If you use Mail on OS X, you can have multiple From addresses.. Just select the one you like to use.

Other than that - I would simply set up the 'generic' account on all peoples mail clients, and ask them to use that account for external stuff.
Since it seems like small places, it should not take long..

Otherwise, us a 'ticket system' or something like it, as the frontend for the customer-contact. WebHelpDesk works fine with Kerio, and is free as long as you only need one 'tech-account'...

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
Previous Topic: Calender Syncronisation Kerio and Nokia N97 in an "offline" way
Next Topic: Weblogo doesn't change
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:54:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.