Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Very urgent!!! Entourage can not send email! (Only receive and show Error log : Auth not available (#5.3.3) )
  •  
tuyphong1982

Send a private message to this user
Hi all, Crying or Very Sad

Please help me solve the problem for my boss as soon as possible. I'm using Kerio Server 6.4.1 and my boss is using IMac and Mac book air(OS Snow Leo 10.6) with Email Client installed is Entourage 2008. He only received email but can not sending email. He made a snapshot and show me as i showed here. I thinks the problem is my boss using the same account on both 2 PC. May be the Kerio Server restrict this one. I did turn off the IMac already but the problem still come up. Please show me how to fix it as soon as possible. Cause my boss is on the business trip, he need to reply his client email Crying or Very Sad . Thanks all of you for your kindly support!!!

•  
r1sync

Quick help.. use webmail until you get it fixed!!

this seems like a port blocked from client ISP side..

[Updated on: Thu, 25 March 2010 08:49]

R1sync Kerio Hosting

www.r1sync.com
  •  
r1sync

you should also upgrade your server Kerio install to at least 6.7.2 or above..

R1sync Kerio Hosting

www.r1sync.com
Previous Topic: 6.7 Hanging issue
Next Topic: Power Cut
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 10:19:43 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.