Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Including Undelivered Original Message as Inline
  •  
pratik

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

I am in a situation where I am working with a script for mass mailing.
The script adds some additional headers to the email while sending, which includes the contact list details.

Now when a message gets bounced (hard or soft) I get a mail in return saying the reason for the bounce and the original message is attached. (which contains the header tags added by the script)

Now the script requires those header tags to be present in the bounced mail as inline and not as an attachment. I & my host tried all the settings but could not find the setting to include original message or just the headers of the original message as inline.

Is there a solution to this. EXIM works fine with the script. It gives the message as inline. But since the host is using Windows and Kerio I need to find a solution to include original message as inline, or even just the headers of the original message.
  •  
TorW

Is the script only doing mass mailing internally over a Kerio Connect or KMS server? If not, the bounces may also be generated at a remote server, in which case you have little control over whether the original message is inline or not.

In any case, parsing the raw .eml file should give you the original message headers verbatim. I.e. the original headers will be found inside the body of the bounce.
  •  
pratik

Yes the script is only for mass mailing.. and its on the same server as the Kerio Mail Server. All outgoing, incoming and bounce are handled by KMS only.
Parsing the raw. eml would be an option I guess, but how should I go about it?

Thanks
Previous Topic: It helps to read the manual now and then :-)
Next Topic: Message meaning
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:26:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.