Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Messages in Queue
  •  
amedina

Send a private message to this user
Hi list,
since this morning messages are taking a lot of time in "message queue processing", what can be causing this? Our Internet connection seems to be ok. We are using Kerio Mailserver 6.7.0 in Linux centos 5.4.
Any Idea?

Thank you and best regards,
Amedina
  •  
amedina

Hi again,
I've noted that status of messages in the "processing queue" is "content filter", and stay there up to 15 mins. I should to uncheck the "Spam filter rating" in order for the messages in the processing queue to be sent. This may be a problem with the SpamAssasin?

Best regards,
Amedina
  •  
GlennK

sounds more a problem with a content filter on the receiving end.
  •  
id t

Got the same problem several times. Disabling spam checks make it go away (but it's not ideal). I think the cause can be traced to poor disk performances, may I ask you what's your setup? I run Kerio Connect 7.0p2 for ~150 users on Mac OS X Server 10.5.8 running on a XServe (late 2009, 4 cores and 12GB of RAM). My store is on an XSan 2.2.1 volume, the server is also OD master and AFP/SMB file server
  •  
GlennK

Hmm. I have ~120 users on Xserve using mirrored internal drives running 10.56. Never seen this problem (or maybe never noticed?). Anyway, its empty right now. Kerio 7.0 p2.
  •  
kurashige

same problem here, what seems to be causing this? my reverse DNS is already configured.
  •  
TorW

It could be a problem with the DNS servers you use. If the DNS can't resolve any of the DNSBLs, you'll have to wait for a timeout on each one. What happens when you do a manual DNSBL lookup from the command line on the mail server?
  •  
GlennK

Any problem where the messages cannot get to their destination can cause this. We had that problem when a forwarding destination mail server could not be contacted. As soon as the mail server came up the problem cleared up. Also, a certain number of them are normal from noreply addresses and bad addresses.
  •  
kurashige

When we send email without attachment to any destination (even to yahoo), we have no problem.

when we are sending WITH ATTACHMENT to any destination (except yahoo) we don't have problem. Attachment in allowed limit size.

Receiving emails are no problem even from yahoo or any other domain source.

But when we send email with attachment to Yahoo accounts, there will be a problem of Status: 4.4.2 Connection lost and on the debug menu, it says: {smtpc} Connection closed by remote host prematurely.

Then it will again contact another mx of yahoo then it will send again, when reaching 100% into Message Queue Processing, again on debug "Connection closed by remote host prematurely." will come up and the message queue for that yahoo account will become 0% and goes back again and again. Until several tries, at Mail Logs, Status: 4.4.2 Connection Lost will appear and the message in Message Queue Processing will go to Message Queue to wait for another try.

What seems to be the problem here? Timeouts?

Reverse DNS were properly set, SPF record set also, DNS were fine because we can send/receive to any destination without attachment. I am running of options on what to tweak.
Previous Topic: Kerio auto-config tool hangs on Mac OS X
Next Topic: error 0x8004210A Receiving reported error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 21:16:47 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.