Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail for Exchange 3.0 persistent error
  •  
mkgordon

Send a private message to this user
Hi. I recently upgraded my Nokia E71 smartphone to Mail for Exchange 3.0. Previously I was using 2.9 with no issues. Since the upgrade, I've been getting a persistent error every time my phone checks my Kerio email account.

"sync failed. Contact your administrator if the problem persists." I've flagged this to my system administrator, and he has no idea what it could be.

In view log, I currently see:
Time 17:45

The sync doesn't actually fail - I get my email. However, I have an annoying repeating tone and an error message requiring and "OK" every time I connect.

I've seen some similar sounding problems involving using MfE to sync Google Mail, but nothing about syncing Kerio mail. We're on 6.7.2.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks.

Mike
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

You need to run Kerio MailServer 6.7.3 patch1 or Kerio Connect 7. There is a bug in Mail for Exchange client preventing synchronization with non-Exchange servers. This issue is solved by Kerio on server side in mentioned updates.
  •  
danx

Hi,
we still cannot sync with Kerio 6.7.3 patch 1 and a Nokia E71 with Mail for Exchange 3.0

After starting the sync, we can see some mails but theres an error in log and calendar, tasks, contacts are missing.

Regards,
danx
  •  
danx

Hi,

same problems after updating server to Kerio Connect 7.0.1 - with Nokia E71/72 an Mail for Exchange 3.0

Any ideas?

Thanks & regards,
danx
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Create new account in Mail for Exchange, enable debug logging on the server, contact our technical support.
Previous Topic: Scheduler Issue
Next Topic: Wildcard alias for a domain.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:54:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.