Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Exchange activesync features
  •  
jfitzell

Send a private message to this user
I know Kerio don't like to announce feature timetables (I'm unclear on how they think this helps their corporate image but that's another story) but I'm going to ask this anyway.

There have been many updates to Exchange Activesync that are not included in Kerio. The latest updates are of particular interest (to me at least):
http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2010/03/17/454307.aspx

When will Kerio update the EAS in Connect?

To quote Michael from the article:
Quote:
To answer your other question about this functionality being available to Exchange ActiveSync Licensees, the answer is yes! All of these new features that are built into the Outlook Mobile Update are exposed through the Licensed Exchange ActiveSync protocol.
  •  
jckim

Send a private message to this user
Hi, now that we are paying an extra fee for Exchange Activsync, due to royalties to Micrsoft....are we likely to see any more supported server administrator features in Kerio Connect? such as those available in EAS 12.1;

Disable desktop ActiveSync
Disable removable storage
Disable camera
Disable SMS text messaging
Disable Wi-Fi
Disable Bluetooth
Disable IrDA
Allow internet sharing from device
Allow desktop sharing from device
Disable POP3/IMAP4 email
Allow consumer email
Allow web browser
Allow unsigned applications
Allow unsigned CABs
Application allow list
Application block list
Require signed S/MIME messages
Require encrypted S/MIME messages
Require signed S/MIME algorithm
Require encrypted S/MIME algorithm
Allow S/MIME encrypted algorithm negotiation
Allow S/MIME SoftCerts
Device encryption
Minimum number of complex characters
Configure message formats (HTML or plain text)
Include past email items (duration)
Email body truncation size
HTML email body truncation size
Include past calendar items (duration)
Require manual sync when roaming
Previous Topic: Sync/Failover
Next Topic: mail disappears / Inconsistent message index detected in folder ~
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 21:25:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.