Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Cannot recieve email but can send! (KC 7.0.0 build 1067)
  •  
grasmanek94

Send a private message to this user
HEllo!
I'm using KC 7.0.0 build 1067
I can log in onto accounts on webmail on my localhost and my HOSTNAME ***(I DO NOT HAVE A DOMAIN SERVER or whatever..)***
codename31393934.xs4all.nl is the website you can use for the mail.
so when i do send a mail FROM KC to account<_at_>codename31393934.xs4all.nl then i recieve it, but when i send it from hotmail.. it don't. Can anyone help me? BTW i can send and it is succesfull.

the option "user can only send/recieve from local domain" is disabled for this user. But all other users also can't recieve, all services show green checks and i have my router firewall off, all ports are open.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 April 2010 22:17]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Dear Rafal,

We have an evidence that your installation is running a cracked version of the product. If you do own a legitimate license, please contact our sales department.
  •  
grasmanek94

I paid $20 via paypal to some guy, that can't be true!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

grasmanek94 wrote on Sat, 17 April 2010 11:49
I paid $20 via paypal to some guy, that can't be true!

$20 for $450 software? Wasn't it suspicious?
Anyway, you ended up with no valid license to use the product. Using a software without valid license is illegal.
  •  
grasmanek94

well okay i uninstalled it.. does anyne recomend a freeware or cheap program cuz i don't have many money... ;(
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Maybe hmailserver is what you're looking for.
  •  
grasmanek94

anthonylau wrote on Tue, 20 April 2010 04:54
Great detailed information, I ll be visiting you more frequently,Here is very interesting information.
www.r4i-sdhc.com
www.zstar.hk
www.ndsill.com
www.edgei-ds.cn (many movie to download)

i don't think you're supposed to post this here...
and btw the topic has already been discussed so why would anybody post here?...
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Because he is a ***** spammer from Hong Kong.
  •  
grasmanek94

by the way thanks for hmailserver, i only need to find a DNS server which can add an MX record... and easy to use.. lol. BIND is not *operational* for me.
  •  
grasmanek94

by the way thanks for hmailserver, i only need to find a DNS server which can add an MX record... and easy to use.. lol. BIND is not *operational* for me.
By the way the forum notification is screwed up.
Previous Topic: locked out of admin account?
Next Topic: LDAP mapping with a standalone KMS 6.7.2 and OPENFIRE ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 11:50:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.