Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect hangs with 100-200% CPU load
  •  
mj

Send a private message to this user
Since this morning something weird has been going on. We're running Kerio Connect 7.0.0 build 1067 with ~30 active users on a dual-CPU dual-Core Xeon server with 4GB of memory and SuSE Linux. I was unable to connect to Kerio this morning via Thunderbird, so I started digging around. The webinterface login window loads, but I cannot login (Firefox hangs at connecting to...). Kerioadmin loads just fine and works. However, I found the process mailserver caused between 100 and 200% CPU load. Not being sure what had happened and with 30 users in my back asking why they cannot access their mails I simply restarted the Kerio Mailserver via the init skript in /etc/init.d and everything worked just fine.

About three minutes later we were back to zero - login impossible, Thunderbird unable to connect and the mailserver process at ~160% cpu load again. Third time's a charm, so I restarted Kerio-Connect again. And again after three or four minutes of running just fine it was unresponsive again. According to kerioadmin there were dozens of active connections, ten alone by my own smartphone. Except for that I did not see anything unusual. About ten active webmail sessions, a few HTTPS/ActiveSync sessions, a few IMAPS and IMAP sessions.

Any idea what could be going on here? This server has been running fine four a few months now, and we haven't changed anything in terms of hardware or software, except for ten new users that we added last week.
  •  
mj

Send a private message to this user
Update: apparantly it's my HTC Hero that causes this behavior. I've tried it three times now - as soon as I reenable my phone's wifi connection and it connects to Kerio Connect via Exchange ActiveSync the mailserver crashes. I've deleted the account an created a new one with the same result - as soon as it connects Kerio crashes.
Previous Topic: How to use kerio connect VMWare image on ESXi server?
Next Topic: locked out of admin account?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:57:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00503 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.