Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Recurring calendar items doesn't update correct (After updating a recurring item, the old item stays in place)
  •  
sayadi

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

At my company we are running Kerio Connect 7.0.1. With 50-100 users.

This issue had been a problem for some time now. Also with the previous versions.

User adds an recurring calendar item to his agenda and invites several other users. This goes well, no problems there.

When user updates one specific item of the serie & sends it to other users the update gets placed in the agenda. Problem is that the old item also stays the agenda.

Is there a fix for this?
  •  
dmesser

Same here. Recurring events have so many problems, they are basically un-usable. The problem is that if you manipulate one occurrence, the whole thing gets disconnected from everything else. If you cancel the event, the room reservation won't be updated. Invitees will be stuck with a bunch of single events that have long since been canceled. I have no fix. Wish I did.
  •  
heimi

Due to be fixed in Connect 7.1 apparantly...
Previous Topic: Server freezes - no clues
Next Topic: sending domain wrong, sends with company.local instead of company.se
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 00:31:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.