Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » net issues
  •  
dax

Send a private message to this user
i had a upgrade dispute this morning that basically kicked me off the net claiming copyright issues, i can still connect to the web with the server but kerio wont let anyone else on that is conn with the switch, anyone run into this problem? to set the record straight i never selected an upgrade, it just occured. i ran a repair from the original software folder and i was allowed back onto kerio but still no activity allowed, after awhile i wasn't even allowed to log in under localhost. it says unable to connect failed authorization. i could really use some help, i plan to uninstall then reinstall, but i'm not sure what info i am going to need to start this network up again. so any info would be great. i got this system from another person while stationed here in iraq, so the setup process is very new to me. i have kerio 6.5.
  •  
dax

Send a private message to this user
well feel like an idiot but figured out that after i repaired through setup, it reset my password to nothing so i'm back on, but i still can't get other comps to conn throught he switch. any ideas? i am using 6.3 actually.
Previous Topic: Users that are excluded from the GAL appear in iCal autocomplete on KC 7.0.1
Next Topic: kerio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:59:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.