Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2007 slower and slower!!!
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I use outlook as our default mail client. we use imap only and contacts and calendars. Because of this we can only use outlook.

But.... every time we update our kerio server and kerio offline, is becoming slower and slower!!!

It needs about 2030 seconds to open.Searching is nasty.

At home I use thunderbird but has not calendars and contacts.

Any solution?

Can I use another mail client
  •  
GetSync'd

Check the size of your mail store for the user. The larger this become that longer it takes for search, switching from area to area becomes.

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
  •  
heze54

HI,

Is not big..about 400 mails under imap4.

Any other client for calendars and contacts or only outlook suppor?
  •  
robsik

That's a greate question Cool But Kerio has answered me: web-mail and MS Outlook (or some mobile device like iPhone).
I have the same with my Outlook. Please verify how many items you have in each folder. In my case most problem I had with Calendar that has more then 1000 items. I've moved most of them (I left only 2009 and 2010) to subfolder (calnedar type as well) named "archive events" and now works much better.
I'm trying to have not more then 1000 items on folders, that I'm very often using (sent items, deleted items, inbox, and other).

heze54 wrote on Fri, 30 April 2010 18:46
HI,

Is not big..about 400 mails under imap4.

Any other client for calendars and contacts or only outlook suppor?

Robert
Previous Topic: Failed IMAP login from 127.0.0.1, user com.apple.calendarserver
Next Topic: My queue is full of messages to recipients from another country
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 13:35:36 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.