Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mailserver 6.7.2 & HTC Desire (Android 2.1) (Problem with setting up sync)
  •  
Hecro

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I just bought a HTC Desire which has Android 2.1 software installed. It's currently setup as a stock phone - no modding what so ever.

Im having problems setting up the my email, calender and most important my contacts. My host is using Kerio Mailserver 6.7.2 they have said and they wont change it for just 1 customer.

When I setup the new account in the Desire everything looks good and it can authenticate the account. The problem is when I press the last finish button after I have choosen to sync calender, mail and contacts, it says:
"Failed to create the account. Please try again later"

What can I do?

I can without any problem setup the mail as an IMAP, but still no contacts or calender.

Best Regards
Hecro
  •  
faisex

I have the same issue, HTC Desire with Andriod 2.1 and Kerio Mail Server 6.7.2
Its not even setting up email with POP or IMAP or Exchange Active Sync
even without choosing Calendar, Contacts options, its not even syncing Mails.
Any update or solutions?
  •  
faisex

I have reached a solution by allowing unsupported devices in Kerio mailserver 6.7.2, and now successfully syncing mails through active sync on HTC Desire with android 2.1. Here is how:

Allow Unsupported Device with Kerio MailServer
Previous Topic: Calendars in Webmail Mini
Next Topic: Sync Android HTC Desire
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 07:51:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.