Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [Outlook Connector] The address list cannot be displayed (Outlook 2007)
  •  
coolhva

Send a private message to this user
L.S.

I am testing Kerio Connect in combination with Outlook 2007 NL (pre sp1 no updates)on Windows XP Pro NL.

When I install the connector and configure a new profile I get this error when I try to open the address book trough the tools menu.

"The address list cannot be displayed..."

The only solutions I can find on the internet is for outlook 2003.

When I connect the same client to Exchange 2010 there is no problem.

Is this a known issue?

I've seen this topic: http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=14307&got o=56939&S=46daae65c681221f198c19887ef16d0d#msg_56939 but I haven't got those updates installed.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 May 2010 01:41]

•  
karlrosth

I'll hang on to this thread -

Same deal happened to me a few days ago. Running Outlook 2007 w/SP2 on Windows 7 Pro, Kerio 7, offline edt.

I've tried resyncing the profile. Also tried de- and re-installing KOC, with the same result.

I can open the contacts list in the Card/folder view of Outlook, and everything syncs with my HTC Android handset. I can also view the contacts in webmail.

I do not have the MS updates mentioned in another thread from 2008. I am not very eager to delete the Outlook profile, as I have a lot of custom views and filters set up.
  •  
talkinggoat

•  
sweetkid

Has anybody found a solution to this? I have tried on two laptops and get the same response,
  •  
sweetkid

I have now found the solution and it mail server side?
Tick read write access on the user account and check this user has rights to the public folders.

Sweetkid
Previous Topic: Best practice Blackeberry BESE
Next Topic: KC 7.1 & Blackberry
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:46:09 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00448 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.