Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Connections not working (Unable to connect through winroute Firewall)
  •  
ericlomm

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We are in the process of evaluation the Kerio Winroute Firewall for use as our network router.

I have gone through the traffic policy wizard and setup Winroute to allow Internet access from the trusted local network to the internet for the HTTP, HTTPS, DNS and FTP services.

I then changed one of the computers on my network to use winroute as it connection to the internet. When I did this I was unable to connect to the internet or our network from this computer.

My guess is that I have missed something in reading through the manual, I am going back through the manual again, But I am hoping that someone can point me in the direction of what the issue might be.

Eric Lommatsch
Programmer
360 Business
  •  
ericlomm

Send a private message to this user
I figured out that my problem was that I did not correctly have the DNS server address for Ou local Domain server entered. When I entered it correctly I was momentarily able to connect.

Eric Lommatsch
Programmer
360 Business
Previous Topic: Connecting to Dailin VPN trough WinRoute
Next Topic: My LAN connection is not working when Kerio Winroute Firewall is running.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:03:35 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.