Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mac OSX Mail, IMAP and Sent Messages (Problems with KMS IMAPand Sent messages)
  •  
Puntosit

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody, I have a problems with a few users using IMAP with Mac OSX Mail.
Sometimes sent messages are not stored in sent-items folder (correctly matched in Mail). Is this a known problem? Is there any solution? I can't find any recurrent condition in this behavior, it seems to be perfectly random.
The Client is Mac OSX mail (leopard) and Server is KMS 6.70.

TYA

[Updated on: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:33]

•  
j.a.duke

I've not had this as a problem in any of my installations.

What are you running the server-side on? It shouldn't matter, but you never know.

Also, are the Leopard systems having the problem fully updated?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon

Puntosit wrote on Fri, 14 May 2010 03:32
Hi everybody, I have a problems with a few users using IMAP with Mac OSX Mail.
Sometimes sent messages are not stored in sent-items folder (correctly matched in Mail). Is this a known problem? Is there any solution? I can't find any recurrent condition in this behavior, it seems to be perfectly random.
The Client is Mac OSX mail (leopard) and Server is KMS 6.70.

TYA

•  
Puntosit

KMS is running under Leopard Server 10.5.4, clients are fully updated.

Thank you for you reply!
Previous Topic: Disappearing Diskspace
Next Topic: Preview Pane Locked
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:21:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00380 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.