Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » 2 Multiple websites behind firewall
  •  
KursadOlmez

Send a private message to this user
IIS "Host Header" value can't be used in this situation. Because hosted websites are on the different local servers. Kerio can redirect only 1 port to 1 local IP address.

That feature is not available on the KWF Server-Side as my knowledge but MS ISA Server can use Host Headers on firewall level. So you can redirect requests from any addresses to any local IP addresses. Poser2010 can do that with ISA2004 and above.

I have some ideas about that using with KWF but I don't have much time to try. When I find some time to try it, I will post the results here.

•  
robsik

KursadOlmez wrote on Sat, 15 May 2010 00:19
IIS "Host Header" value can't be used in this situation. Because hosted websites are on the different local servers. Kerio can redirect only 1 port to 1 local IP address.

My english is poor - ok, but please read again:

Quote:
There are two domain on the same web server IIS and registered on the same IP

I can see the expression "on the same web server IIS" - am I wrong?
So if we have many sites on the same IP and the same IIS then we're using just Host Header....

Robert
  •  
poser2010

Thanks for the reply guys

I do not know how to use ISA server as me to be how to implement both sites on one. There is one external IP. Put it on the Web Server IIS Apache IIS server is on port 80 and Apache on 81 for some reason Apache does not work and the site does not open please help

[Updated on: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:51]

•  
KursadOlmez

poser2010 wrote on Mon, 14 May 2010 13:07
I make a mapping to the two domains 1. 192.169.50.3:80 2. 192.168.50.13:80

Hi robisk,

You are right. poser2010 told us that 2 websites on the same machine but poser2010 also told us that those websites are on the different local network IP addresses.

And I just noticed that there are 2 different subnets 192.169.50.3 and 192.168.50.13

I guess poser2010 should give us more details about the problem.

[Updated on: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:15]

•  
robsik

And it looks that there are IIS and Apache - two web-servers? Confused
Poser2010, give more information - much more Wink

Robert
Previous Topic: DNS error
Next Topic: FAQ About WinRoute
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 04:06:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.