Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendars not working anymor
  •  
heinzholding

Send a private message to this user
We have a problem with our calendars in Thunderbird/Lightning.
I'll tell you the story:

We installed about few month ago a test division to see if we can use kerio live. We use some TB2 Clients with Lightning Plugin to see and write calendars with caldav/webdav. All worked fine.

Last Sunday we updated to the new Version 7.0.1. All worked fine again.
But now there is a problem since yesterday. All TB2 Clients do not load the calendars from the server.
Warning-Log says "User <_at_> doesn't exist".
Kerio Support doesn't help me because Thunderbird is not supported but I think it's not a TBproblem.

Do you have an idea?
  •  
M Moogle

Yeah, good luck getting support to help you with Lightning. They'll blame Lightning for any issues that come up and when you prove to them it's Kerio, they'll close your bug report and file it away as a suggestion/enhancement request.

Anyway, we ran into the same thing when I upgraded our server to 7.0.1. Your options are to either go back to 7.0.0 or to upgrade to Thunderbird 3 and the newest Lightning beta (1.0b1 I think?). Then things will work again.
  •  
heinzholding

Well I got support from Kerio. They told me to clean up the caldav database, but this didn't help.
I wrote them again but there's no answer yet.

In the mean time I've found a solution, but there's not way to enforce this.
TB2 asks for username and pw two times. If you want to see the calender, you have to fill the first and cancel the second window. It's working but it's annoying...
Previous Topic: Kerio connect with ubuntu 10.04
Next Topic: messages are sent three times
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 05:12:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.