Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Internet reporting not showing all domain users (KerioStar is not showing all the domain users)
  •  
eV1L_Dukey

Send a private message to this user
I have a windows SBS 2003 SP2 server with WinRoute Firewall 6.7.1 patch 2 build 6544 installed with active directory plugin enabled.

Out of a possible 35 users only 6 show up in the last 20 days of the internet usage reports and the usage reports for those 6 users are not accurate either (Eg, only one day is reported for a whole weeks worth of browsing), all users are joined to the domain and have internet access throught the kerio firewall with transparent proxy, I also use url web filtering and it is working fine for all the users, including the ones that are not on the usage reports

What does work correctly is if I use Kerio's local user database function, it accurately shows all manually created users and their internet browsing.

I need to use the active directory plugin and have the reporting working for all the users, so any thoughts or suggestions on this would be much appreciated.
  •  
eV1L_Dukey

Send a private message to this user
Well I played around with the user authentication settings, trying different settings and I think it is working now, I used the option to always force non-transparent proxy authentication for each browser session and I also have the setting to let the browser authenticate on. It is now showing some more users in the reports, it appears to be using the windows logon to authenticate as well. Strange that on another WinRoute firewall at another site is configured not to force non-transparent proxy authentication and it works fine...
Previous Topic: Cant connect FTP on port 5000
Next Topic: ask - how to let clients connect intenet while kerio off
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 12:00:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00427 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.