Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail Delivery Failure
  •  
yash

Send a private message to this user
Hello

I am having problem with Kerio Connect.
When i am sending a mail to a wrong address, i am getting a mail delivery failure but the problem is that when i am viewing the mail in outlook there is no information to whom the mail is not going and there is no subject. Instead when i am checking the same mail onto the Kerio Webmail, i can see the subject and the mail address to whom it has not gone. kindly see below:

1. The mail in my outlook:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON<_at_>ironport.opentransfer.com]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 9:20 AM
To: sales<_at_>firemount.mu
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5073 (20100429) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

xa4--kServer

2. The mail in my Webmail:

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON<_at_>ironport.opentransfer.com]
To: sangeeta<_at_>firemount.mu
Sent: Thu, 20 May 2010 16:19:19 +0400
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

The following message to <a<_at_>bc.com> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)'

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5131 (20100520) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
xa4--kServer

Kindly note that i am using Esset Node32 antivirus. i have also noted that when i am disabling my antivirus, i can see the complete mail in my outlook. i mean to say the Subject and the wrong address but when i am enabling it, i am not getting the complete mail.

Please help me and advise me which antivirus i should use?

Many thanks for your help.
Previous Topic: I want to save a copy to a mailbox for out mail
Next Topic: eMail doesn't work with Kerio Connect 7.01 and Blackberry BIS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:30:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.