Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » HTC Incredible + Kerio Connect + Touchdown | Contact Sync Problem (Contacts added to Touchdown do not appear on server)
  •  
archean

Send a private message to this user
I have:

Kerio Connect 7.0 build 1067

Touchdown

HTC Incredible

I cannot add contacts from my phone to the server.

In the error log I see a lot of these:

[22/May/2010 01:07:21] ASyncKeyDatabase.cpp: ActiveSyncKeyInMemoryDatabase::GetKey: Unable to find synckey VD0yMDA5MTEwOVQyMTM4NDlaO1U9MTtGPTA7TT0xOw== in SyncKey table

I do not know if that is relevant (but it seems like a problem). When I was running Gmail + the "people" (contacts" application + touchdown I was often getting a "Sync key lost" message on the phone and it would have to erase everything and re-sync. Now I have isolated things to just Touchdown disabling any other contacts application.

I also noticed that until I disabled the other contact information many contacts were not showing up in my contacts at all.

Does anyone have experience with touchdown and Kerio?

Note: I believe that the "contacts" software is different on different droid phones so I believe this is related to the contacts software program rather than the droid operating system.
  •  
jkozee

I had the same problem on the Motorola Droid due to a bug in Touchdown where items would not update unless the notes/description fields were not blank. Try entering those fields or grab the latest version of TD from the market (version 6):

Also note that contacts cannot be added from the phone contact list (on the Moto Droid at least). You must add contacts using the Touchdown interface. You can view and update the contacts from the built-in phone contacts without issue as long as you select the "Edit with Touchdown" option.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 May 2010 19:01]

•  
Lyle M

I installed the OpenFire Jabber server on our Kerio server. It's robust, simple to install, moderately easy to configure, AND FREE. It works with our Open Directory server and co-exists with KC with no ill effects.
  •  
archean

I got the HTC working with Touchdown for contact addition - YES - I had to add something in the notes section for it to update. (grumbling from Touchdown- dont think they know why this is either).

I am now on a droid (dont ask why), and so is a co-worker. Neither of us can get contacts to sync properly. Touchdown has a real nice debug and dump feature, but Droid Contacts has pretty much nothing.

Not sure if I should ask about this here or start a new thread.
Previous Topic: Limit number of messages sent
Next Topic: Nokia Mail For Exchange - unable sync agenda
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:33:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.