Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Limit number of messages sent (Limit number of messages sent by user)
  •  
otzenaj

Send a private message to this user
Is there a way to limit number of messages sent by user? Say 100 per day? It seems that it might be a way for us to control some of the issues that we have seen over the past few weeks with accounts being hijacked and sending 1000s of spam messages from our server.
  •  
pcardoso

Hi,

I'd like to know it too.
It's really important as we have customers who would love to send e-mail to their 100000 user's "mailing-list".

Thanks
Paulo
  •  
blackbox

I'm not sure if this has changed with the move from Kerio MailServer to Kerio Connect, but this should get you on the right track.

SMTP Server>Security Options> Max number of messages per hour from one IP address.
  •  
pcardoso

Thanks.

I did saw that but thought it was just for received messages.
I'll try that.
Previous Topic: MS Exchange to Kerio
Next Topic: HTC Incredible + Kerio Connect + Touchdown | Contact Sync Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 23:21:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.