Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MS Exchange to Kerio
  •  
DaveG

Send a private message to this user
Hi all

I have a situation where I use Kerio as my main mail server that I manage and sync this with my phone using ActiveSync.

However, I also want to sync my phone to another mailserver using ActiveSync (this time it is Exchange) just to get email. Unfortunately, ActiveSync does not allow you to sync with more than one server at a time. The Exchange server does not have open POP3 or IMAP ports leaving ActiveSync as the only option from the internet.

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to collect my Exchange mails into Kerio and from there I can collect on my phone using IMAP? I am not that bothered about sending emails form this account.

Many thanks, D
  •  
ETSkerio

Do IMAP on Kerio and ActiveSync on Exchange.
  •  
DaveG

I cannot use IMAP on either server, just ActiveSync.

Anyone have any ideas....?
  •  
rigo

DaveG wrote on Wed, 26 May 2010 08:02
if it is possible for me to collect my Exchange mails into Kerio

there probably is something not quite right with this suggestion, but what about just forwarding email from Exchange to KMS...

[Updated on: Sat, 29 May 2010 04:39]

Previous Topic: Serious Kerio Performance Degradation Durin RAID Rebuild
Next Topic: Limit number of messages sent
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:33:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00483 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.