Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Delete user avtivity
  •  
mahan_mahan

Send a private message to this user
Dear All

I wonder to know how can I delete all or one specific user's activity in winroute report?
  •  
KursadOlmez

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Kerio keeps user activity files in \Program Files\Kerio\WinRoute Firewall\star\activity folder. Each user have an individual file like that name 201005-activity-06e1580f-a3c0-4113-9f86-c0dad84a0f55.act

201005, is the month of activity
06e1580f-a3c0-4113-9f86-c0dad84a0f55, is users unique userid

You can learn which userid belongs to which user from the stats.cfg file

By deleting those files maybe you can delete users activity informations from stats DB.

But, this is not a proper solution and I don't try that before. So, you shouldn't try to delete those files on your production environment and before deleting files do some tests on test environment or virtual machines.

Previous Topic: NTLM authentication not works only for some users
Next Topic: Kerio 6.7 patch 2 on esx version cannot connect Microsoft RAS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 17:18:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.