Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email Forwarding (Mapping two email address)
  •  
Gerard Scanterbury

Send a private message to this user
Good day all,

I am currently using an email provider to handle mail for my company, recently we decided to have an internal email server that sends mail within the company. We tested and implemented an email server and it is working fine.

We then wanted a way to link the external account with the internal account. eg user@internal.com with user@external.com. so all email sent to user<_at_>external would be pulled down to the internal mail account. This can be done with Remote POP3 accounts.

My problem now is that i want a user from the internal account user@internal.com to send an email to an external account but the person seeing the email would see that the email came from user@external although it came from user<_at_>interal. I guess is somethign like Remote SMTP.

I got this to work on AAmailserver but i would to change to kerio connect because of the functionalities that it has to offer.

Any assistances is greatly appricated
  •  
grahamgilbert

You could just change the reply to address in your mail client / webmail.
  •  
Gerard Scanterbury

My internal mail system does not have an mx record set up. It sends via our ISP and most Spam filters are blocking my mail. This is why i am looking to forward external mail to another account that is able to send external mail.

Thank you
Previous Topic: Kerio Connect 7.1 Beta 3 - Sophos not starting
Next Topic: Renaming the file type bypasses attachment filter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 24 18:50:49 CEST 2014

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04150 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.