Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » blog to customers add features and vote them!!!
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I think kerio needs a new feature/idea system.

Customers want to post new ideas and vote them like other web sites like opendns, astaro and more.

Then, we can post and vote... after that kerio can develop most voted ideas by its customers.

any idea?
  •  
TorW

Err ... they already have such a system in place. It is called "feature request support ticket", although the list of brilliant ideas aired by accountants and marketing people dabbling in systems administration is not publically available.

Besides, there are likely a few people who want Kerio to fix and polish the current feature set before throwing even more bells and whistles into the fray.

Personally I'd be wary of using "But we want it!!" as an IT strategy driver, but what do I know.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Such a system already exists and you can find it in Kerio Connect 7 Web Administration. It's called "Suggest Idea" . See http://manuals.kerio.com/connect/adminguide/en/sect-techsupp ortinadmin.html
  •  
heze54

Is public ?

Suggest idea? yes... I posted years ago... no response.

I know, kerio must improve and develop for example Ipad ubuntu 10.04lts outlook 2010 and more.. it´s lovely.
  •  
heze54

I must renew in about some weeks my license with kerio... and I´d to know that kerio is listening to customers.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The "Suggest Idea" feature is available since February. You can check the list, number of votes from other administrators as well as comments for suggested features. Just try it.
  •  
heze54

And.. how to see it?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

heze54 wrote on Sun, 30 May 2010 23:34
And.. how to see it?

Click on the "Suggest Idea" button in the welcome screen of Web Administration. I can't believe you didn't found this important feature of Kerio Connect 7.
  •  
monkeymissile

I just tried this and got the message that this was my first time submitting an idea, etc. I entered my info and it said I'd be re-directed to the website, but nothing happened. Can someone provide the URL if it's different from the main support page?
thanks.
Previous Topic: editing public calendar properties?
Next Topic: Unable to add new events to Calendar via Thunderbird/Lightning via CalDAV
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 04:59:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.