Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Getting Folder Sizes (How to view folder sizes from the a web interface)
  •  
etieseler

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

This is probably an enhancement request, but if anyone knows a way to do this, please, share your knowledge.

I would like to be able to view folder sizes, from either the Webmail interface, or the admin interface. My company has a problem with a few employees always hitting their quota, I would like to help them figure out what folders are taking a large amount of storage, but the only way I know how to identify the folder size is from within Outlook. This is not really acceptable because I will not have access to their PC's to do this checking. I do not want to install Outlook and setup their email on another machine just to check this, its just a pain to have to setup and sync their email, and to do this for a number of users.

I think it would be cool if you could get folder sizes from the Webmail client. It would be even cooler if from the Admin console or Admin Web interface you could get a list of folders and their corresponding size for any particular user.

Does anyone have a command line trick to identify folders and their size for any particular user? Or could this be considered an enhancement request for this feature? If I need to submit this as a request anywhere else, could someone tip me off to where to submit it?

Thanks in advance,
Eduard Tieseler
  •  
etieseler

Ok, so after posting this topic, I see where I need to officially submit an enhancement request... Embarassed so please disregard that part of the comment, but the rest of the comment still applies.

Thanks in advance again...

-Ed
  •  
rigo

take a look at JAM Software - TreeSize Professional it displays what is going, quick and to the point.
Previous Topic: 2 mail adresses within the same domain
Next Topic: Server Side Filters Read Status?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 12:25:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.