Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control RC4 to Final
  •  
Slurpgeit

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there any timeframe as to when the update from RC4 to Final can be downloaded with the auto-update and the software appliance? Or is there a way i can manually update (besides a re-install)?
  •  
Davide Villa

I have the same problem.
My kerio control 7.0.0,RC4 vmware installation says no update found.
It's a big problem for me, because I have to travel hundreds of kilometers to my branch office to re-install from scratch.
Any tip is appreciated,
thanks.
  •  
Slurpgeit

This is the reply i got from support btw:

Quote:
We usually wait couple days until we release it to the update checker. Go ahead and download it from our website.

However, i am unsure on how to update a software appliance without a re-install.
  •  
Davide Villa

In my primary office I downloaded last weekend and installed from scratch on a new vmware machine.
On windows you can re-install without loosing the previous config. In the virtual appliance there's not such method. I had to delete the old one and create the new one.
I'll wait for the update checker for my branch office, another couple of days.
thanks.

•  
Jan Jezek (Kerio)

To upgrade the software or virtual appliances, just download the ISO image of the new version, burn/insert or mount the CD and boot from it. The setup program will offer an upgrade and will keep all the data.

Jan Jezek
Product Development Manager - Kerio Control
Kerio Technologies
  •  
Slurpgeit

Thank you Jan. After checking this morning, it has been made available using the built-in auto updater too Smile.
Previous Topic: kerio firewall problem
Next Topic: Not working Traffic Policy, if they use a group of users.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 22:37:02 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.