Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » mapi-provider error (mapi-provider error)
  •  
James Bomb

Messages: 2
Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We have a problem with a third party application synchronizing with Outlook 2003. The application is throwing a MAPI error (ERwMapiException).

The following messages are written to Kerio Outlook Connector debug.log.

****** START ******  Common log has just started (KMS.KOFF 7.0.1.1249)
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} In .\MSProviderImpl.cpp:138 (MSProviderImpl::initialize)
[#1] (common)                                       MSProviderImpl object created
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-interface} In MapiProvider\Utilities/UnknownImpl.h:113 (Utilities::UnknownImpl<class MSProviderImpl,struct IMSProvider>::queryInterface)
[#2] (common)                                        0x80004002 E_NOINTERFACE: class MSProviderImpl::QueryInterface() failed, iid = {05EB1EB9-E334-4EB7-AC4D-0BCEC7C6E0C1}
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-interface} Start of MSProviderImpl::Logon
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} Start of Utilities::Support::runAsBesSupport
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} Start of Utilities::Support::runAsBesSupport
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} In .\Support.cpp:345 (Utilities::Support::runAsBesSupport)
[#6] (common)                                       Not running as BES support
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} End of Utilities::Support::runAsBesSupport
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} End of Utilities::Support::runAsBesSupport
 
(1108){warn}{mapi-provider} In .\MapiHelper.cpp:65 (Utilities::MapiHelper::getOneProp)
[#9] (common)                                        Missing property 0x3d010102
                                                     HRESULT: 0x8004010f MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND
 
(1108){dbg}{mapi-provider} Start of MSProviderImpl::flagForConfigDialog


Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,

James

[Updated on: Tue, 15 June 2010 13:47]

  •  
fcco

Messages: 4
Karma: 1
Send a private message to this user
Few days ago i got similar errors on a client pc, try this:

1. close outlook
2. goto c:\windows\system32
3. find mapi32.dll, rename it to mapi32.old
4. find fixmapi.exe in the c:\windows\system32 folder and run it

Then retry.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 September 2010 14:53]

  •  
James Bomb

Messages: 2
Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
fcco,

Thank you for your reply. I recently figured out what the problem was and still is. Every time we add a new appointment with a "strange" character in it, like éèëïåçê, the mapi error occurs. If we change these characters to normal letters then synchronization is working OK. So something is going wrong in the text conversion. We learned to deal with it but a proper solution would be great.

Greetings,

James

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2010 12:17]

Previous Topic: Open Directory group mapping problem
Next Topic: Domains missing, SQL-Error on Users/Groups
Goto Forum:
  


Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 22:57:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.4.