Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » recovering custom SPAM rules (accidentally deleted all my custom SPAM rules)
  •  
monkeymissile

Send a private message to this user
Hi Folks,
I accidentally deleted all my custom SPAM rules. Are these recoverable somehow? Thanks.

Justin
  •  
Sean Kane

Hi Justin,

Did you ever find your custom rules to restore? Mine have mysteriously disappeared, and I'd like to restore them.

Thank you!
Sean
  •  
Gregg Hatchell

Hi Sean,

Custom Rules under the Spam Filter are stored within the mailserver.cfg file. This file is included in the Connect backup, so if you have a backup you can recover this file including the Custom Spam Rules.

This KB article give specifics on how to use the recovery tool.

kb.kerio.com/1142
Previous Topic: Alias Help
Next Topic: Mark messages as answeard on mail.app & iPhone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 18:53:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00486 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.