Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » SIP / VOIP server behind Kerio Control
  •  
jameslong

Send a private message to this user
Has anybody actually got a SIP server running behind Kerio Control?

I would be very happy to hear about your config tips. I am testing the firewall, and to get it running with our sip server would be crucial.

The network config is:

ADSL public IP 81.x.x.x --> Kerio Control

Kerio Control 192.168.1.1 --> SipX server 192.168.1.12

Kerio Control 192.168.2.1 --> LAN voip fone1 192.168.2.21
Kerio Control 192.168.2.1 --> LAN voip fone2 192.168.2.22

I have tcp-udp 5060 and udp 30000:31000 portforwarded to the dmz sipx server address 192.168.1.12
The same sipx server can "get out" to the internet with the standard NAT rule configured by the kerio control wizard with all outgoing services allowed.

I have enabled logging on the drop-all rule, but see no attempted sip traffic being dropped.

In the error log (i think) I do get lots of:
IPS: Alert, severity: Medium, Rule ID: 1:2009700 ET VOIP Multiple Unauthorized SIP Responses UDP

But IPS is set to only log Medium alerts not drop them, so I cannot imagine this should be the problem, although it might indicate what the problem might be.

The 2 LAN phones can call each other no problem. But I cannot dial into the network using a remote phone (which happens to be x-lite in 1 location and a Fritzbox at another location).

To be more precise, the Fritzbox cannot even connect; the xlite can connect and call a phone inside the local network, but audio is 1way-- local phone can hear the remote phone, but remote phone cannot hear the local phone.

So it seems the dreaded NAT traversal / SIP handling of the firewall might be the issue.

I am trying to replace a pfsenxx/Freeswitch installation, which was previously working perfectly even with the external phones, so I have replicated all the settings from the previous firewall config files. The settings at the devices remains the same as was previously working, apart from password changes.

I have also tried almost every combination of settings I can see between the sipx server and kerio control appliance to no avail.

Should it really be so hard?

Pleaee help if you can!

Jay.

•  
stefas

Send a private message to this user
Hello Jameslong,

Do you happen to find a solution regarding your one way audio problem ?

I have the exact same problem.

Regards
Previous Topic: Appliance hardware support
Next Topic: Configuring ActiveSync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:29:44 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.