Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » synchronize somehow with Apple Caldav server?
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

is there some way to synchronize my Kerio calendar to an Apple CalDAV server? The reason I ask is:

My company is owned by another company. We tech guys here have a Kerio Connect server we are not willing to give up. The mothership just implemented an Apple CalDAV server (without any mailing capabilities), working only for people connected to this server. No invites can be sent or received from "external" people.

So I wonder, is there some way for me to keep my calendar on the stupid caldav server in sync with my Kerio calendar? If I receive an invite on the Caldav server, it should be transferred to my Kerio calendar and vice versa... Any ideas?
  •  
marook

Send a private message to this user
That sounds tricky, at best!

Fire the so-called mothership techs! Apple's Calendar Server is so limited... and if there is no email/invitation support in it, it sounds as if they are still on 10.5 Server..

Only solution I can think of, is to do some AppleScript magic so you can 'copy' the event from one calendar to the other.. but I haven't played with that for a while...

Regards,

Jakob Peterhänsel
Consultant - Humac A/S

Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
AppleSeed/CQF member since 1998
Kerio Messaging Partner
Previous Topic: Apple iCal and Free/Busy Server
Next Topic: Huge mailboxes
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 01:53:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.