Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect7 and secondary DC trouble
  •  
Tomislav

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have a domain spit into two subnets and a Domain Controller on each. My Mail server is located on subnet 1 with my primary DC and have no problems as long as DC1 is up and running.
Problem is when it's not, Kerio Connect won't try to connect to DC2 to authenticate users. DC2 is setup as "Secondary (backup) directory server" and passes the connection test.

Errors reported when DC1 is off/disconnected:
[02/Jul/2010 07:46:16] main.cpp: Can't bind to LDAP server DC1 using any supported authentication method. User name: user.name ThreadId: 32354
[02/Jul/2010 07:46:31] main.cpp: Can't bind to LDAP server DC1 simple bind failed. User name: user.name Err. code: -1, message: Can't contact LDAP server, LDAP srv. message: (NULL). ThreadId: 32373

Any ideas?
  •  
Tomislav

I also get:
[10/Jul/2010 07:38:51] main.cpp: Can't bind to LDAP server DC2. ldap_result() failed. User name: user.name. Err. code: -5, message: Timed out, LDAP srv. message: 8009030C: LdapErr: DSID-0C09043E, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 0, vece. ThreadId: 28055
  •  
Tomislav

No one has any ideas?
*sigh* Sad
  •  
hepkat63

I too have this issue -did you find out what was wrong?
  •  
cenzo

Hi,
Did you ever get this one sorted?
I know time has moved on significantly but I am having the same problem and I'm running the very latest version of Connect.

Enzo
Previous Topic: 8.2.1 - XMPP connection appears non secure when using TLS
Next Topic: Outlook 2013 Connector and RT
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 15:22:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.