Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change Default Time Zonne for users
  •  
Gerard Scanterbury

Send a private message to this user
Can anyone tell me how to change the default time zone for users. The Default time zone is off and i do not want to have each user change there time zone manually.

Thanks
  •  
TorW

I take it you mean in Webmail?
  •  
Gerard Scanterbury

Yes in webmail. I know i can do it manually but that is difficult and requires the users to change it.
  •  
TorW

The PHP code appears to collect the timezone info from the server. If you're not on Windows, you should be fine just by setting the TZ variable. See tzselect(8) and set it up properly.

I have no idea how the code is supposed to work though. It's quite obfuscated. There's a setting in prepend.inc which holds the default timezone, and it may work using PHP's timezone strings. On the other hand it may not. By default the setting is 'server' - i.e. it uses the TZ the server uses.

[Updated on: Thu, 08 July 2010 15:24]

•  
Gerard Scanterbury

It on a windows server 2003 machine and the time Zone in the company are all set to one but it not pulling the time from the server or the persons individual machine. So you are saying i can change the default time zone in prepend.inc
  •  
TorW

I'm saying you can, bit also that I don't know what the setting should be. The correct PHP timezone for CET is e.g. "Europe/Amsterdam", but I don't know if KMS/KC will honour it. Ask support.
  •  
Gerard Scanterbury

Well i would look through it see if i can figure it out. thanks
Previous Topic: Proper Upgrade Path
Next Topic: Server Recommendations
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:45:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.