Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Proper Upgrade Path (6.6.2 -> 7.0.2)
  •  
byteprofile

Send a private message to this user
Can I just run the upgrade from 6.6.2 straight to 7.0.2, or should I install any other upgrades first? Are there any "gotchas" that I might encounter if I run this upgrade?

Thanks.
  •  
stewie

"Gotchas"? Yeah, your server may become nearly unusable. Read this thread.

We were very happy with Kerio until we upgraded. We've been crippled ever since with massive IO bottlenecks. But it appears only a small number of us were bitten by upgrading to v7. Just test v7 as thoroughly as possible before you commit to the upgrade!
  •  
byteprofile

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Is anyone running, or was running Kerio 6.6.2 as an internet facing mail server? Did it work okay for you?
Previous Topic: iPhone ActiveSync Error
Next Topic: Change Default Time Zonne for users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 13:37:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.