Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unable to add new events to Calendar via Thunderbird/Lightning via CalDAV
  •  
Josh@RTA_Tech_Support

Send a private message to this user
Hey gang,
I started this thread over on the bugzilla site, but they pointed me to you.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=577291

Looks like Kerio isn't broadcasting or announcing what type of items it supports (like events or tasks, etc).

Is there a setting somewhere that I need to turn on, or does Kerio need to update the way it does CalDAV for Lightning?

[Updated on: Wed, 07 July 2010 19:55]

•  
Josh@RTA_Tech_Support

Bump.

Anyone heard of this, or know about broadcasting features for CalDAV?
  •  
M Moogle

Other than Kerio breaking something with Free/busy on 7.0.2 (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=456380), everything works fine under Thunderbird 3.1/Lightning 1.0b2 using Kerio Connect. If you stick to versions earlier than 7.0.2 free/busy works as well.
  •  
erikv

Playing around with Postbox w/Lightning and can't post new events either. Kerio Connect version is 7.1.2

Would really like to have an alternative to Outlook/Entourage and Apple Mail/iCal.
  •  
erikv

Figured out how to configure to post/edit events, but Free/Busy lookup still not working in 7.1.2. Will test with 7.1.3 after I update the server.
  •  
philippp

Kerio support just told me that this is expected behavior since Lightning is "not fully supported" at this time (no timeframe, but they have several requests for that).

How are your experiences with Lightning? Would you dare to use it in a production environment?
Luckily my users currently can live without free/busy, and apart from that Lightning seems to work well.
But I am afraid of running into other issues that might emerge during heavy use...

Perhaps some more of us should vote for the above-mentioned Thunderbird bug .

Regards,
Philipp

IT services for small companies
Previous Topic: blog to customers add features and vote them!!!
Next Topic: Android 2.2 phones
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 10:05:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00416 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.