Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Droid Incredible ActiveSync w/KC 7.0.2p1?
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone setup a Droid Incredible as an Exhcange ActiveSync client with 7.0.2p1?

I can setup IMAP OK, but can't get ActiveSync to work.

Any tips/pointers would be welcome.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
  •  
stickoff

Yeah I am getting the same thing. But only with the HTC mail app. If you use touchdown it will work fine.

When I check the server logs it says something like "the version not supported" when using the HTC app.
  •  
5pointsit

I'm running Kerio 7.1.2 and receive an error as well, only mine says "Failed to create the account. Please try again later."
  •  
uptimjeff

Running KC 7.1.3 (new install)

My only Droid Incredible (Android 2.2) user also can't connect to KC Activesync.
The setup makes it to where it asks to sync email/contacts/calendars then it fails.

Anyone else?
  •  
Myteksolutions

Most Android 2.2 devices won't work with Kerio and the Exchange sync until they approve them. You are probably best using Roadsync from the Market Place. I got all my stuff to work and make sure to set it on 5 minute check instead of PUSH. I've been using this for a few weeks.
Previous Topic: Upgrade from Kerio 6.7.3 to Kerio Connect 7.1.3
Next Topic: User Account Not Activating
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:48:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00463 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.