Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public Calendar sharring and problems with Iphone
  •  
Muffin

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone,

i'm testing kerio-connect in our company, everthing works fine, but i have few questions: First something about the settings.The Kerio-server is running on Fedora 11 and we have a OpenLDAP server running on Cent OS. The mapping of the user works and i can share calendars with all clients (Thunderbird, Outlook 2007) but i have a problem with the iphone.
I can see the shared calendars and the sync works fine. I can also create new events but i can't edit events or dates for other clients. That means events which are created for Thunderbird, Outlook or the WebInterface. I have checked the account right. Change it to admin level. Use the admin acc to login. Nothing works.(Iphone 3G with iOS4).

The other problem is: sharing calendars clever. We need calendar sharing only. That means the users shall not enter the webinterface. So i have decided to use the Admin acc and create public calendars. One calendar for a group and one for each person. It works but we want that for example person A have events in his personal calendar and person B shall not see in details what person A listed. Only the time and the Date. In Thunderbird and Outlook exists such an option but it don't work with public calendars. I can use this feature in a private calendar. Than i have the problem that i must login each users webinterface an set the share rights for the private calendar...

I hope you understand the problem Wink

•  
Muffin

Send a private message to this user
Previous Topic: Office 2010 and Kerio Connect tab
Next Topic: SMTP Error, Mail rejected with multiple recipients
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 07:36:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.