Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » No internet !
  •  
etimag

Send a private message to this user
Hi everyone.

I have a serious problem. KFW stops responding internet requests and looks like DNS problem.

Here is my config.

I have AD server running DCHP and DNS.

And XP machine with KFW. All my DNS request handled by AD through KFW dns forwarder.

With this config KFW runs about 1-2 hours and stops responding. I need to re-start KFW for this problem. But it does this every time.

I use on AD server DNS forwarder to KFW ip which should be ok.

What I did different today is disable KFW forwarder, enable DNS service for local/trusted IP and on AD server DNS I use my adsl dns ip instead of KFW ip.

Is it ok ? Or what should I do???
  •  
Goran

Did your Kerio go on 100% CPU usage??
I have that problem on version 6.9 i think... Go on 7 work perfect.

Question cannot be stupid, but some of the answers can.
  •  
etimag

nope and I use version 7 ! Can anyone guide me for correct DNS settings via AD !
Previous Topic: Incoming Connection
Next Topic: Quotas doesn't work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 14:16:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.