Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Strange Outlook Behavior
  •  
natediggs

Send a private message to this user
Hi Everyone,

I just did a deployment for a company which has gone well except for a few minor problems. The most annoying one currently is a problem with Outlook that is very strange. Since changing one of the users to Kerio Outlook connector (from POP3) she's had a few problems.

First, when she clicks Reply to All in Outlook it automatically adds her own address to to the CC field. This is not standard behavior as I've tested it with Outlook through out the office and did not see it on any other Outlook.

Second, each user has an email address that is their ADusername@domain.com as well as an alias that is lastname<_at_>domain.com. For some reason, when this one user sends a message that is going back to other people inside of the company it adds both email addresses to the to field and delivers two copies of the message. This is also not standard behavior tested through the company.

Neither of these issues popped up until installing the Kerio Outlook connector and setting up her email to run through it.

I've searched the internet for similar examples and I've read about it happening when a company switches from POP to hosted exchange but have not found an example with Kerio (nor a solution on hosted exchange).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nate
  •  
MarkK

Send a private message to this user
To me, this really sounds like an Outlook issue and not a Kerio out Outlook Connector issue. Look at the user's address book, and all of Outlook's settings. If a new email is created and the inside recepient's address is typed by hand, does the recepient still get two emails, one to each address?
Previous Topic: Can you mirror 2 users calendar files
Next Topic: SOLVED - Kerio Connector Sync Problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 06:33:53 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00332 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.