Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CalDev & icalendar stopped working?
  •  
Fundin

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

All was working fine with Thunderbird(email) / Lightning(calendar) syncs and Kerio until I upgraded to the 7.0.2 patch 1 and now it's all stopped working.

Anyone noticed anything different or having the same issues?
  •  
M Moogle

Something changed with CalDAV in one of the point releases in Kerio, so you have to upgrade to Thunderbird 3.1 and the latest Lightning beta (1.0b2 at the moment). Everything works fine then except for free/busy.
  •  
Fundin

Hi Moogle,

We're running those. We need the free/busy to work so I guess you mean its a known bug - kerio or lightning end?
  •  
M Moogle

As far as I know it's a bug with Kerio - it used to work with 7.0 but broke when 7.0.2 came out. See http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=456380 for the bug on Mozilla's side of things. With version 6.x Mailserver wasn't (and still might not be) doing something quite standard with their URL formatting in the CalDAV responses, which is what that bug was originally about. The Lightning folks put in a work-around to make Lightning work. It's probably something similar that's broken again, I would imagine.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2010 16:54]

•  
Fundin

Thanks Moogle, I hope it's fixed soon its broke our entire company system! I thought I could trust Kerio and it would be the lightning beta that failed! Oh well I hope Kerio are watching this thread and working on it Smile
Previous Topic: Outlook Can't see Free/Busy after Sept1
Next Topic: sync error outlook 2007
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 19:59:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.