Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Still problems with ical and addressbook (mainly sync)...
  •  
Kolja76

Send a private message to this user
Hi @all

Ok, after several days of internet research I couldn't find the solution for some problems with KC, ical and addressbook.

We're using OSX Server 10.6 with KC 7.0.2 Patch 1

On the client site there is mainly OSX 10.6 and ical, adressbook and mail, all running with calDav and cardDav, no KSC used...

I'm not shure who is to blame, KC or Apple?
Or maybe it's me Wink

The first problem is that the synchronizing process from addressbook lasts for about 1 minute for 2400 contacts. Every time I change anything the beachball begins to spin and another minute passes by, before I can do anything...
That's very unsatisfying!

The second thing is, that ical doesn't get any contacts from the server. I thought, that ical uses only the local addressbook, but it doesn't.
Local addresses are the same...
Some addresses are found, some aren't.

I have no idea where to look after this problems.

The whole thing is very dissapointing because I thought KC would fix my OSX Server Problems...

Does someone have a hint for me???

Every tip is highly welcome!

Greetings Kolja
  •  
macjimbo

Send a private message to this user
the address book problem is widely known and there is another thread on the subject ( http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=67620&S =a8eb12626f79bb3fecf74aeb0fb2cbd1&srch=snail#msg_67620)

Kerio seem to blame Apple, which is a one-way street because I can't see how they will get Apple even to acknowledge it as an issue, as the problem is specific to KC.

so at least you know you are not alone...
Previous Topic: how to configure a kerio??
Next Topic: Send mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 11:04:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00394 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.