Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 7.1 has been released
  •  
forum69

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 7.1 has been released.

Too bad that kerio once more does not post new release is available.

We have to check every day Kerio site !!

Relase history :

http://www.kerio.com/connect/history

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

We do always post an announcement in Kerio Connect Announcement forum when the new version is released.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
ccbs

Question is, is anyone going to risk it?
  •  
forum69

Upgrade is planified tomorrow (300 users).

We really need the iCal delegation to user group fix.
  •  
matthias_b

is there something i have to take care, if i want to run the update from 6.7.2?

•  
macjimbo

I see that there is no mention in the release notes of any improvements to CardDAV support relating to its snail-like sync with Mac Address Book. Does anyone know if this issue has been fixed in the new release?
  •  
zentinL

macjimbo wrote on Tue, 03 August 2010 13:06
I see that there is no mention in the release notes of any improvements to CardDAV support relating to its snail-like sync with Mac Address Book. Does anyone know if this issue has been fixed in the new release?

It says "CardDAV server improvements". The only thing is that Kerio support says that slow issue is on Apple's side of the house and is an Address Book issue.

What I find goofy is that I actually just got a response yesterday from support about my ticket in regards to iCal not honoring group delegations and they said it was a known bug with iCal and it was up to Apple to fix.

But in the release notes they say they fixed it in 7.1 released a day later.

Oh well. Is looking up to be a great release though. Going to let you guys hit the issues first though Smile

•  
jamesf

Until your response I did not know about the Kerio Connect Announcement forum. Why have a seperate location just for announcements? This adds another site to check for already busy people.

How about making the Kerio Connect Announcement a "STICKY" in this forum?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

jamesf wrote on Tue, 03 August 2010 18:0
Why have a seperate location just for announcements? This adds another site to check for already busy people.

The reason is simple and it actually save time for busy people. You can subscribe whole forum to get email notifications about new topics and replies. And by creating special forum just for announcements we allow people to subscribe only the announcements.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
jamesf

I understand your rationale and that is a good option if people know about it but as I said this was the first time I had heard of that forum and there are probably more people like me that did not know about the forum. I still think having it as a STICKY in the forum would be good but will not beat what is obviously a dead horse.

Thanks for the reply.
  •  
cappie

Man.. some kind of announcement would be better since I just rolled out an update for 7.0.2 patch 1 build 1676 ..
  •  
Lyle M

There was an announcement. It arrived in the PING! newsletter.

You can subscribe here:

http://www.kerio.com/company/newsletters

You can also subscribe to the Kerio Connect Announcements forum.

If you really do care about being in the loop, I wouldn't recommend that Kerio admins wait for announcements. It's more fruitful to be active in the forums, keep tabs on Kerio.com, and/or stay in touch with your sales representative.

It's not too tough to gauge the release of any major updates by keeping an eye on the beta section: http://www.kerio.com/betas/connect

Of course, to each his own; we all have to determine the best ways to spend our time.

Regards,
Lyle Millander
  •  
Lyle M

I should also add that the Admin Console is also 'announcing' the 7.1 release. This is unusual, as prior updates were purposefully delayed from appearing in the console.
  •  
cwachs

No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 05 August 2010 00:15]

jamesf

I understand about all these other places that can be checked but it would be helpful if release notices were put in the most used forum, which I believe is this forum.
Previous Topic: Group Calendar
Next Topic: Battery drain when using Activesync
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:22:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00881 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.