Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » ActiveSync on PDA gives HTTP_400 error
  •  
Dakhaas

Send a private message to this user
Hello, I have a question. Since this morning one of the 2 PDA's is not synchronizing anymore. I gives an error that ends with HTTP_400. Something about not able to use scheduled synchronising which we don't use. I double-checked both settings on the PDA's
There's nothing changed on the PDA and on the other PDA syncing is working fine. Both PDA's use the same user login to sync to the Kerio Connect 7.0.2 server. The error log on the server gives this message:

ASyncWBXml.cpp: ActiveSyncWBXmlReader::ReadTextElement: Inline string not found

Anyone any ideas how this can be fixed? Tried to stop and start the Kerio Connect server. Restarted PDA, still the same issue.

Hope somebody can help me with this.

Thanks in advance. Smile
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Impossible to answer without knowing the name or type of the device. I suggest you to contact our technical support at http://support.kerio.com. Things may speed up if you attach the server debug log with enabled ActiveSync debugging.
  •  
Dakhaas

It's an Dell Axim x5 with Windows Mobile 2003 SE.
Previous Topic: iPhone Configuration
Next Topic: iOS 4 not Accept/Declining invites?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 12:38:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.